Twilight Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group of Rping Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bitches be crazy!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:22 pm

*He watched her as she examined the room, not too terribly interested in what she was doing. Until he saw the sword. Elliott's eyes widened.* "W-what's that for?"
*Pointing briefly to toward the sword.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:48 pm

"Protection. Told you, I'm just human. Gotta have something to use. Regarding the guy with your mom though, it's just for encouragement. Why, does it make you nervous or something?" She tilted her head a bit. She didn't want to put him off.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:55 pm

"Uh, A bit yeah." *He shied away from her just a step.* "But I guess it makes sense. For protection. Its definitely intimidating."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:02 pm

"Well, you've got nothing to worry about. Unless you decided to give me trouble I guess." She laughed, not expecting him to. "Did you want to see it? It's not illegal or anything. I have papers to carry it."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:57 pm

*He shook his head.* "No, that's okay. You know, maybe we should do this another time?"
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:00 pm

*she looked curious* Was the sword too much? *she nodded, not waiting for an answer* It was too much. *she turned and put it on the bed then looked back at Elliot* Sorry. I'm not crazy. I promise. *she smiled sweetly, feeling a bit like a fool*
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:28 pm

*He smiled back to her. Thankful she put the sword down.* "No, that's not it. I just I dunno if I should go searching for him with a sword. I'm already on thin ice what with putting him in the hospital a while back. And I do really need to go check on my mom."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:05 pm

*she nodded again* That's cool. Umm, well... Thanks for showing me around. *she steped forward to walk him to the door to be polite* Again, sorry, about the sword. *she smiled awkwardly* Can we just...pretend that didn't happen? I don't mean for you to get the wrong impression of me.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 pm

*Elliott gave her a kind smile and a friendly nod as he stepped out the door.* "Not a problem. It's forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Thanks so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to help someone you don't even know. *big, thankful smile* Oh, is it okay if I have your number? In case I get lost or something? I promise not to bug you or what not. Here's mine. *she pulled a piece of paper and pen from her pocket and scrawled down her number then held it out to him*
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:20 pm

"Yeah sure." *Taking the paper as he pulled out his phone. Elliott pressed the numbers and hit dial so she'd have his. He looked to her with a smile.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:21 pm

You rock. *she saved the number on her phone* Thanks again. Have a good one. And good luck!
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 pm

*He waved as he headded down the hall, calling back.* "Thanks! Welcome to town."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitches be crazy!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Town :: Suburbia :: Gazebo-
Jump to: