Twilight Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group of Rping Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Meat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Maryl looked at the new boy that she had in a cell. She hadn't started with him yet. She wanted him to sit there and watch first. To really understand what was going to happen to him. She was exited to have a full blood wolf with her. Once she broke him her pack would be perfect. Besides, he was an adorable boy. That would not fail to amuse her.

She finished cleaning off her whip. She reached up and lifted Connor's tied hands from the hook above his head and supported his weight. She brought him next to her and gently while still holding on to him moved him from the room.

She loved the soft words of sorry that Connor whispered into her ear as she took him out of the room. She took her time letting the poor boy in the other room look at the mess she made as she carefully took care of Connor's wounds out of the new boy's sight.

Roughly an hour later Maryl walked back into the training room and to the cell stationed in the corner. She stopped in front of the cage with a soft smile gracing her lips.. "Ian. Correct? How are you feeling?"

Last edited by Maryl on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Ian-

-Ian-

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:02 pm

*While she was gone , Ian had been pulling, shaking, prying, and anything else he could think of to the bars, trying to get out of the cage. He still had no idea how he ended up here. The last thing he remembered, before waking up in this prison, was being in the parking lot at the hospital.

When this psycho lady came back into the room Ian jumped away from the bars, sanding near the back of the cell. His eyes locked onto her. He didn't really want to talk to her, but in a hostage situation you're supposed to humor the captor, right? He wasn't quite sure of that, his schooling wasn't even close to covering that sort of situation yet. Was this even a hostage situation? It was most definitely a kidnapping. Is that similar in an approach? Ian shook his head, getting his mind back on track.*

"Confusion.. That's probably the biggest thing I'm feeling right now. Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Back to top Go down
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Maryl smiled at him. Confusion was good. She was glad that his brain hadn't given out on him yet. That would make this more fun. But in the mean time she did need to have a conversation with the boy. Make him understand what was going on.

"Where you are and how you got here do not matter." She said with a smile as she kept her eyes locked on him. "What matters, is that you are now a part of this pack. And that you will soon learn what all that means. Because me and you, we are going to get real close."
Back to top Go down
-Ian-

-Ian-

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:07 pm

*Ian's brow furrowed as he gave the crazy a curious look.* "What do you mean, we're going to get close?"
Back to top Go down
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:11 pm

"I mean we are going to get to know each other very well." She smiled again looked at him better. "Your going to learn how to obey me, how to be a part of this pack. Also, like Connor's demonstration what happens when you don't listen." She gave Ian a very good look. "But, we won't begin tonight. You have to get a little more used to your surroundings. I do need you to do something for me though. Put your hands above your head and grab that rubber bar above you."
Back to top Go down
-Ian-

-Ian-

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:17 pm

*Ian's eyes left her's fro a brief moment as he glanced at the bar, then locked back onto her.* "Why do you need me to do that?"

*He didn't trust this woman at all, no way he was going to willingly put himself in a similar position the other guy was in.*
Back to top Go down
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Maryl flipped the switch on the wall the sent electricity through the entire cell. Nothing that would kill the boy unless it was used for a long period of time. But enough to make his legs weak. "We don't ask why. When I say to do something you do it." She said in an even tone.
Back to top Go down
-Ian-

-Ian-

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:33 pm

*Ian's body tensed up as the electricity flowed through him. Falling to his hands and knees once it stopped. Hair on end he shifted a tiny bit in response, claws, fangs, his eyes flashed the golden reflective color of his wolfy nature. After a few seconds of getting his shit together again Ian's eyes, in all their wolfy glory, shot up a hateful glare to his captor.*
Back to top Go down
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:35 pm

"Now, grab the rubber bar above your head. Make sure your feet are planted properly directly bellow that bar." She said sternly. She like to watch his wolf side show. He was so collected, that she really hadn't seen much of it yet. She kept her hand by the switch to give him another lesson if he forgot so soon.
Back to top Go down
-Ian-

-Ian-

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 pm

*He really didn't want to get zapped again, so he pulled himself up. His muscles, not yet over the shock, made him fumble a bit on the way up but he reached for the bar as she said, keeping his feet in place below him. The whole time hie glare, burning through her.*
Back to top Go down
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:47 pm

That glare was a good sign. Meant that he would be strong. That was needed in a leader. Once she was sure that he was secure on not going to fall over she flipped the switch. "Now, as long as you stay just like that you will be fine. But if you move or let go, not so much. Sleep tight puppy." She turned and walked out of the room.

In the morning she came back into the room. She carried with her a bowl of water and some bread. She had one of the larger men of her pack at the door in case Ian got jumpy. She walked to the cage but didn't turn off the switch. "So did you sleep well? Keep in mind before you answer that if you talk down to me I will just let you rest a while longer."
Back to top Go down
-Ian-

-Ian-

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 pm

*Ian was exhausted by this point, his arms soar, his legs weak, but he didn't let go of that bar. His over tiredness didn't do any bit of good for his train of thought. Ian's eyes narrowed hatefully to this psychopath when she spoke to him.* "No." *Was really all he could think to say that wasn't going to make her leave him there longer.*
Back to top Go down
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 pm

She smiled at him and flipped the switch off. She eyed him afterwords to see how he was fairing. "Alright, Now... I got some water for you. And, I'm opting to trust you. I'll open this door and hand you the bowl. But, if you try and escape or hurt me. You will get more time resting do we understand each other?"
Back to top Go down
-Ian-

-Ian-

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:05 pm

*He tiredly nodded, still holding onto the bar, not putting it past her to just flip it back on.* "Can I let go?"
*His glare relaxed to more of a stare down, to tired to make an angry face towards her any longer.*
Back to top Go down
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 pm

She smirked when he asked for permission. She knew he was a smart one. She nodded her head. "Yes puppy, You may let go." She slowly unlocked the door and opened it so she was standing in the entryway. She let it open more then was necessary knowing her pack mate had the door to this room secure. If only by how intimidating the large man was when Ian could actually see him. "Alright puppy, come get your water."
Back to top Go down
-Ian-

-Ian-

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 pm

*Ian let go of the bar, his arms and legs stiff and weak from staying like that all night. Trying to move toward her as she asked, his legs gave out and he fell to his knees once again. Hitting the floor hard, Ian made a pained face. He tried to recover, biting his tongue in attempts to focus himself again.*
Back to top Go down
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Maryl watched Ian as he tried to come toward her. She didn't move though. "Take your time. Maybe stretch yourself a little bit."
Back to top Go down
-Ian-

-Ian-

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:28 pm

*He didn't want to take time to stretch, he just wanted this over with. Taking a few deep breaths and trying again, Ian pushed himself up, focusing all he had on getting to her. He stumbled a few times, but eventually he made it over there. Grabbing hold of the bars to stabilize himself. Once there, his eyes found her's again.*
Back to top Go down
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Maryl smiled just a little bit. Stubborn. Stubborn would be fun. She held out the bowl of water to him. "Here you go. Some water. But, puppy. You must set it in the back corner and drink it in your true form. Go on."
Back to top Go down
-Ian-

-Ian-

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:37 pm

*His brows knitted together as he stared at her.* "I don't understand."
*He knew she wanted him to shift, but he didn't understand her definition of 'true form.' This was his true form as far as he was concerned. Taking the bowl, he looked to her for a response, hoping not to get electrocuted again.*
Back to top Go down
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Maryl tilted her head at the boy. "Your wolf. I would like to see him. So go on do as your told." She wasn't going to punish him for not understanding. Only for being disobedient and cocky with her.
Back to top Go down
-Ian-

-Ian-

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 pm

*He took a deep breath that almost came out as a sigh, but proceeded to move along the cage, using the bars and then the wall as a support against his unstable walk.
Once to the far corner, as told, he bent down placing the bowl on the floor. He then shifted to a wolf with ease. Looking back to her, his muscles still aching. 'Please don't make me walk all the way back over there like this.'*
Back to top Go down
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:53 pm

She stepped back from him and shut the door. "Go ahead puppy. You can drink." She said with a smile. He was doing rather well so far today. She would see how he did with the harder stuff.
Back to top Go down
-Ian-

-Ian-

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:58 pm

*He didn't want to drink, he just wanted to sleep. He thought he'd better appease her though, not wanting her to flip that switch again for something as stupid as not drinking. Turning to the bowl, Ian lapped up a few licks, then laid down in the corner.*
Back to top Go down
Maryl

Maryl

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Maryl smiled when he got some water. She did like his wolf form. It was very pretty. She shook her head. "Now now puppy... I didn't say we could lay down. " She motioned for him to come to the bars. "Shift back and come here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Meat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Meat   Fresh Meat Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Meat
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Town :: Suburbia :: Maryl's Den-
Jump to: