Twilight Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group of Rping Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb

Caleb

All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill Empty
PostSubject: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Caleb held his jacket closer as he walked down the sidewalk to Cole's. School's stupid, homework was stupid and the cold was kind of lame, but at least this was a partner project and at least they got to pick their partners. So whatever, any excuse to hang out at Cole's was good enough for him.

Caleb padded up the narrow sidewalk leading to Cole's house, shifting the weight of his backpack. He reached the door and tried the handle, not even considering knocking. When it wouldn't open, he reached in his pocket for a set of keys and tried one. The door opened, Caleb kicked off his shoes and hurried up the stairs, shouting a hello to Cole's parents, even if they weren't home. He went straight to Cole's room, where the door was shut but one closed door didn't stop him, why would this one?

"Hey," Caleb said, knocking as he entered.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 pm

*Perched in his giant beanbag chair, a smile appeared on Cole's face as he heard Caleb's voice, but his eyes soon widened, smile washing away as he quickly tried to grab the remote for his 360. Pressing rapidly at the 'b' button, but the darn thing had turned itself off, not being touched in ten minutes or so. As he failed to hurry up and shut it off, the show continued playing on the screen. The show being 'My Little Ponies'.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Cole's frantic actions caused the worst possible curiosity in Caleb. He didn't even think, he just glanced at the television screen and felt his brain melt a little. He glanced back at Cole. Maybe he missed out seeing a little sister. That he never heard of. Ever. Or maybe a girl. There better not be a girl. Not that he cared. It was study time. Not girl time. Or. My Little Pony.

"HAHAHA!" Caleb doubled over, holding his sides. Whatever, thoughts. This shit is funny.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:11 am

*At Caleb's laughter, Cole's face beamed with embarrassment. Sinking down a bit as he retreated back into his chair. Of all the things to be caught doing, watching My Little Pony was definitely up there in the humiliation box.

The little light on the controller finally stopped spinning and he held it down, turning it off. Cole closed his eyes, as if it would make the situation go away. But the continuation of Caleb's laughter crushed that illusion. His ears and face glew a little bit redder.*
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Caleb got his hysterics under enough control to finally let go of the door frame and walk into Cole's room. He collapsed in front of the other boy, but he was barely able to see.

"Dude," he said with a chuckle. "Okay, okay I'm. I'm done." He wiped his face from the streams of laughter tears but Cole wouldn't look at him. "Alright, I'm sorry. But um." He turned and looked at the television behind him but it was only a dark mirror now. Turning back around, Caleb rummaged through his bag. He didn't want to say anything to embarrass his friend further so he made his hands busy.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:09 pm

*Cole peeked at Caleb meekly, face still flush. 'Um? Um what? Oh gods, please still like me.'* "Um?..."
*Biting his lip when the noise slipped out.*
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:13 pm

"Nothing," Caleb mumbled into his bag. Ah, this is stupid. It's a dumb cartoon and he's dumb for making such a big deal out of it. "Did you remember what the English assignment was? I forgot it in my locker." He looked up at Cole and felt even worse. The guy looked really worried over all this. "Okay, look, when you start collecting the ponies we got a problem. Until then," Caleb shrugged. Always end on a silent note, he thought to himself with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:35 pm

"I don't." *He said quickly.* "Have any."
*He felt a little better knowing Caleb apparently drew the line at owning the ponies, not just watching the show. His blush faded as with a majority of the worry. He thought to himself, 'What would I even do with them if I-?! He asked a question..'*
"Yeah, we're supposed to read chapter six, and pick a subject to write a report on."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Caleb couldn't help a smirk at Cole's quick reply, but it quickly faded at the homework assignment detail. "Bleh, I'll do it tomorrow in Math. Speaking of..." He pulled out his math text and flipped it open to where his notebook had marked the page. "So, if the pink pony has eight apples and the green pony has four rainbows, how mushy-gushy is the cartoon?"
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:55 pm

*Cole blushed again, but this time there was a small smile to go along with it, not panicked, overwhelming embarrassment. His eyes glanced downward as he answered.* "It's not that bad. It's got that old school, every episode has a lesson, thing."
*His eyes looked back up to make contact with Caleb's.*
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:02 pm

"Lol-wha?" Caleb laughed. That's cool, or something. "I'm done. For now." He glanced up, meeting Cole's eyes. Okay, so empty threat aside, what Cole watched was totally fine with Caleb.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 pm

*Cole smiled, a lot more at ease then before. He reached over, grabbing his backpack and digging through it.* "So, what should we start working on?"
*He didn't really think they'd do much as far as homework, they rarely did.*
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:12 pm

"Pwning newbs?" He asked, hopeful. He even shut his math book, expecting a confirmation on this awesome idea.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:20 pm

*Cole grinned in agreement, pulling out his ipod before tossing the bag to the floor.* "Brilliant plan!" *He set the device in its speaker holder thing and turned it on. Tossing a controller to Caleb.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill   All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill Empty

Back to top Go down

All the world is a stage, but I'm not even on the playbill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Town :: Suburbia :: Gazebo-
Jump to: