Twilight Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group of Rping Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pack Mate in Danger.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

Pack Mate in Danger. Empty
PostSubject: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Adrien set the phone down and scrambled to the bed room. He didn't want to alarm Camryn so he shut the door and looked at Carleigh. "We have to go back." He said to her and found he bag starting to pack it up.
Back to top Go down
Carleigh

Carleigh

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:18 pm

She had just finished getting dressed and was still running a brush through her hair. He looked pretty serious so it wasn't some joke. "Can you tell me why?" Even so, she began gathering her things, albeit, a bit slower than Adrien. Maybe because she couldn't feel the fire under her ass like he could.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:45 pm

"Ian's missing, His car was found a couple towns over." He ran his fingers though his hair and moved to the other side of the room getting the suitcase out from under the bed. "It's what Maryl does... when.." He glanced at Carleigh. "I have to go make sure he is ok."
Back to top Go down
Carleigh

Carleigh

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Carleigh still couldn't quite feel the rush. She had abandoned cars plenty before, or stayed just towns away from her real destination, as a hunter. She frowned. Ian was far from being a hunter. He was an honest boy. "What do we tell Camryn?"
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:37 am

He was putting clothes in the suitcase when he stopped and looked at Carleigh. "Crap... I don't know, that we are going to go see Lisa?" He turned back to his suit case.
Back to top Go down
Carleigh

Carleigh

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:29 am

"Adrien," Carleigh frowned, looking him in the eye. "If we go back..." She took a deep breath. "It's not just a visit, is it?"
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:06 pm

*Adrien stopped as he looked at her and he swallowed.* "I. I don't think so. They are part of us now. I took responsibility for him the minute I started to teach him. If she has him, Is she is doing to him what I went through. I have to help him. I have to save him."
Back to top Go down
Carleigh

Carleigh

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Carleigh nodded. She couldn't argue with that. "I can finish up here, you go talk to Camryn." She gave him a soft smile, but it didn't quite reach her eyes. She wanted Adrien to be wrong about Ian. Maryl couldn't have possibly...
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:31 pm

*he nodded his head and stepped closer to her pulling her into a tight hug and a sweet kiss. He let her go nudging her nose with his. * "Kay, thanks." *he headed out of their room and into Camryn's.*
Back to top Go down
Carleigh

Carleigh

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:47 pm

Carleigh needed that. She gave him a better, brighter smile as Adrien left the room. Her thoughts spun quickly though on tactics, where to start. She wanted to be mad that they were dragged into this, part of her knowing it was kind of their fault Ian was dragged into this. She packed the essentials and then went over it again to make sure Adrien had plenty of time to talk to Camryn.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Adrien walked into the girls room. "Hey, Camryn I need you to pack anything that is important. Cause we are going to head back to Twilight town. Maybe stop and see Lissy what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Camryn_theKid

Camryn_theKid

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:05 pm

She wrinkled her nose, in the midst of a dangerous rescue mission with her Barbie's and G.I. Joes. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:12 pm

*He looked at the girl and knelt down.* "Well she has and emergency and she needs my help."
Back to top Go down
Camryn_theKid

Camryn_theKid

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:21 pm

Camryn looked at her toys. "Yeah but, I kinda like it here. It's got my stuff and you and I kinda," she sighed and shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:58 pm

"You and I kinda?" He asked tilting his head at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Camryn_theKid

Camryn_theKid

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Her head drooped, mumbling into her chest. The words were indistinct but it sounded like she said 'Carleigh'.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 pm

He smiled a bit and shrugged his shoulders. "You know, any place we go will have you and me and i know how much of a pain it is but Carleigh too. Your toys can come too." He kept his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Camryn_theKid

Camryn_theKid

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:20 pm

She wrinkled her nose. "That's not what I said. I said, I said um," she toyed with the hem of her pants. "That, that Carleigh is nicer here." She didn't want to get in trouble for it, but she knew he'd have her say it anyway.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:27 pm

He chuckled and nodded his head. "She is" He nodded his head. "But, she will still be nice. I think she is starting to like you."
Back to top Go down
Camryn_theKid

Camryn_theKid

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:29 pm

She mumbled again, then looked up at Adrien. "I still don't wanna go." She frowned. Moving a lot scared her. "Why do we have to?"
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 pm

He sighed but kept his eyes on her. "Cause I made a promise to some friends. They really need my help."
Back to top Go down
Camryn_theKid

Camryn_theKid

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:40 pm

"Ok," she finally sighed. "I can start packing. Are we really leaving today?"
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:51 pm

"Yep we are Grimlin. Tonight if we can manage it. You need any help?" He didn't like making her leave when she liked it so much but he couldn't deny having to help Ian.
Back to top Go down
Camryn_theKid

Camryn_theKid

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 pm

She shook her head, undeniably upset by the sudden change. She dug out a suitcase and started loading clothes haphazardly into it.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:55 pm

He moved forward and laid an hand on the kids shoulder. "One thing I learned, moving around a lot. That no matter what stuff I had.. or where my bed was. Home, was where there was people who loved me. And Grimlin. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Mate in Danger.   Pack Mate in Danger. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Mate in Danger.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Town :: Suburbia :: Carleigh and Adrien-
Jump to: