Twilight Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group of Rping Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On houses and wet things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Calli

Calli

On houses and wet things - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:24 pm

She shook her head to the question and pulled out a shirt from her bag, She shed the robe to put it on. "Ah... well thanks... I think..? Where are we?" She also pulled out a pair of shorts and slipped them on as well.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:30 pm

They seemed to be getting along fine. Rowan pushed himself up, deciding to explore the building a little. If she was going to keep on asking he might as well learn the answer.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:35 pm

When the woman started to disrobe Jak quickly looked at Rowan, taking a few steps closer to him following as he walked. In a hushed voice he asked Rowan, "you won't leave me, will you?"

Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:39 pm

She smiled when the boy turned shy and took her time getting dressed. She pulled out a mirror to better look at the injury on her head and clean it up.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:51 pm

Rowan stopped at Jak's question, looking at him curiously. He hadn't planned on leaving, but he hadn't planned on being in this smelly place wearing these weird cloths and saving his bounty from 'Tits MaGee' either.

To answer Jak, Rowan shook his head. He wasn't going to leave the kid, not until he turned him over to his manager anyway. But first he'd have to figure out where they were at.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Jak nodded a bit in response to Rowan. "Thank you."

He turned back around to face the woman. "Well. okay then," he said more to himself than anything else. He walked back over to the woman. "So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:01 pm

She raised an eyebrow at the boy over the top of the mirror. Really? Well ok since they where apparently playing nice. "Cali. Yours?" She then gently started combing her hair so she didn't hurt herself still using the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Not wanting to wander too far from that bounty stealing set of jugs, Rowan just went into the next room (were Jak got the towels) so he could keep an ear on them.

Opening cupboards and cabinets, he searched around the room for any clue as to where they were.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:08 pm

"Jak." He looked confused. "Why were you hunting me if you don't even know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Cali smiled and nodded towards Rowen. "To mess with him. I steal his catch he steals mine." She put her things back in her bags and took a better look around the room. She saw her weapons against a far wall but didn't comment. She did note there place and looked in her bag to check her supplies. "Its kinda a game."
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:19 pm

"Pfft!" Rowan huffed. 'I've never once stole her bounty... on purpose.' Peeking into another room Rowan spotted an odd looking phone hanging on the wall. Moving to it he picked it up and held it to his ear. There was a dial tone.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Jak looked almost cross at her.

"You shot me...out of a game...?" He crossed his arms and glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:28 pm

She looked at the boy. "I'm sorry, don't take it personally but a bounty is a bounty. I try not to get attached if I can help it. A girl has to eat." She shrugged her shoulders at him glad so see that her spare weapons where still in the bottom of her bag as she shifted threw it. "So jerky is what we are eating? I got soup."
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:36 pm

This phone was odd in the sense that it had buttons instead of a turn dial. But they were still numbered. He hung the phone back up, it wouldn't really do him a lot of good anyway. Not like he could ask the operator to tell him here he was calling from.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:38 pm

He grumbled. "Shouldn't go around shooting people anyhow. Let alone ones you don't even bother to learn their name. Honestly, have you no manners?" He huffed at her, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:40 pm

She looked at the boy with a raised eyebrow. Jak? "Its just a job. I have manners when I need them. What did you do to get a bounty on your head?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 pm

His efforts to figure out their location were proving to useless. He needed to get Calli to get them back where they were, or at least to a place he knew where he was.

Going back to the room with the cupboards, Rowan grabbed a pen and paper, he'd found in there earlier. He wrote:
^Ok, You've had your fun. Now take us back.^
Then proceeded into the room with the others and showed his note to Calli. He put on a semi-serious face to drive the point home that he was done playing.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:00 am

"Oh, well..." he started with excitement like a good story was about it come out but he stopped short when Rowan thrust the paper in Calli's face. He leaned forward to read it too. He looked accusingly at Calli. "You did this?" He felt a little better about hitting her. Very little, but it was something.
Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:03 am

Cali stared at Rowen. She blinked and stood up cause well she didn't want a disadvantage if he decided to get aggressive. "What are you talking about? I'm not having fun. I got hit in the head, undressed and frankly should have just gone home." She slide one of her hands into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:12 am

He glared at her for a moment, trying to figure out if she was serious or just screwing with him.
Going back to the paper:
^I know you've got gadgets. Take us back.^
He held it out to her again.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:17 am

Jak's ear twitched in warning again and he took a large step away from both of the people unsure where it was coming from. "Where did you take us?"
Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 pm

She glared at Rowen. "Don't you dare look at me in that tone of voice. I have no idea where we are and I don't dabble in transportation devices they are chancy at best. And a waste of money."
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Keeping his eyes locked on hers for a moment, to see if she'd flinch or show a sign of deception. He saw no such sign, lowering his arm Rowan's brow knitted as he tried to think of what could've happened to them.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Jak, still a bit behind Rowan, looked from him to Calli.

"Seriously? You believe her? Even if she is right about the transport devices being crap." He looked warrily at Calli not sure he could trust someone who just shot him. "I know we wee transported, that much I can tell. I've never used a device for it though. Cause, you know, they are crap." He looked back at Rowan.
Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Calli glared at the stupid boy behind Rowen acting all buddy buddy. She decided to talk to Rowen "You where chasing him, and you both disappeared in this white light. I couldn't tell where you went so I followed you for some stupid reason. Now I have no clue cause all i saw was arm and then something hitting me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On houses and wet things
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Town :: Suburbia :: Gazebo-
Jump to: