Twilight Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group of Rping Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On houses and wet things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rowan

Rowan

On houses and wet things - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Rowan's gaze shifted to Jak. 'He can teleport. Thats what he did back at that house, right?' Taking pen to paper again he wrote:
^Can you get us back?^
Holding it out to Jak, his brow raised in question.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:27 pm

Jak frowned and shook his head no.

"Unfortunately, no. My teleport is only short range. Where ever we've gone we've obviously gone some distance because it smells like things I've not smelt before. That and I can only teleport an object when touching it. And I wasn't touching her the first tme.
Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 pm

She sighed and pulled a piece of candy from her bag for the reason she had her hand in there. "Great so we are stuck somewhere no one knows. Well first we need to do recon. Do we think this is a safe place to stay tell we can get answers?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:31 pm

'I'm not stayin' in this weird smelling place!' Rowan's brow furrowed in disapproval of Calli's idea. He marched over to where his clothes were hanging and touched them. Frown, 'Still damp... Oh well, still better then this light airy stuff.'
He began taking of the strange dry clothes and getting into his familiar garments. Packing a few dry towels in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:36 pm

"I have no idea, just went into the first dry place that looked empty. Though, it's not very dirty. Looks like it's well maintained."

Jak suddenly became interested in his toes when Rowan started changing his clothes.

"That being said, I'm going to guess someone will come by within a couple days max."
Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:47 pm

"Then we should look for something else. Tell we figure out how to get home." She watched Rowen and pulled a gadget out of her bag. "Stop you will get sick." She walked to him started to run the gadget over the damp clothes making them dry, a bit stiff but dry.

"Here.. don't need you getting sick and slowing us down." She said as a cover up that she was going out of her way to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:08 am

Rowan raised a brow to Calli as the heated wand moved over his mostly on clothes. 'They're just gonna get wet again.'
Once she was done he finished putting his stuff on. Gathering up his belongings, Rowan swung his bag up over his shoulder and looked to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:32 pm

With the sound of the bag hitting Rowan's shoulder Jak looked up. He scanned the now dry clothes and quirked his eyebrow in response.

"You know we're going back outside. Where it's still raining. Hard."

He walked over to his clothes and picked them up.
Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:38 pm

She looked between the two boys "Don't you two pack umbrella's?" She quickly dried her clothes that where hanging up before putting them in her bag. Once they where securely put away she looked at Jak. Might as well be civil. "I could dry yours."
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Rowan's brow raised at Calli's question. 'Really?' He moved to lean on the wall next to the door while Jak got his things together.
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 am

"Nope, no umbrella. It gets in the way. So I'll pass on the dryer for now. After we go out again?"

He smiled politely.
Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Calli shook her head and slide the dryer into her bag. She pulled out an umbrella from her bag. "Alright then, so any idea at the direction we should go?"
Back to top Go down
Rowan

Rowan

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 am

'Best place to start would be where we poofed to in the first place.' he thought. Adjusting his bag, Rowan opened the door and started out toward the strangely nice, white picket fence house they'd come from.
'This day couldn't get any weirder.'
Back to top Go down
Jak

Jak

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Jak quickly shuffled into his clothes. He shivered a bit. Maybe I should have let her dry my clothes too. He shivered again, took a deep breath to warm himself, then grabed his pack and ran out the door after Rowan. He fell into pace at Rowan's left flank.
Back to top Go down
Calli

Calli

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Calli got the rest of her stuff from the corner after the boys left and put it on her. She then caught up to them. Opening the umbrella as she walked outside. She looked around at the strange place they where and decided that it would be better for her if she stayed near the person she semi trusted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On houses and wet things   On houses and wet things - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

On houses and wet things
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Town :: Suburbia :: Gazebo-
Jump to: