Twilight Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group of Rping Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bitches be crazy!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Kenzie walked down the main road of the town. She was dressed in a red and black zebra stripe tank top with long sheer, dark purple sleeves under it, a black miniskirt with several zippers and belts on it, stockings with black stripes up the side of the legs, and black combat boots that went up to her knees. She had her hair pulled back into a high ponytail. It was the same dark purple as the sheer shirt. She had a backpack and a large piece of luggage on wheels that she was dragging behind her. She stopped and took a few deep breaths as she looked around.

"Well, at least this place looks like it could be fun," she said aloud to herself. "Now where fae am I going?" She pulled out her phone so she could pull up a map.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:36 pm

*Elliot kicked an empty soda can lying in his path. He'd mostly calmed down by now, but gods did she make him frustrated. 'I can't believe she kicked me out. That bastard hit her and she throws me out?! The hell does that make sense?' He thought to himself as he walked along the sidewalk, kicking that same can a few more times before stepping on it.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:43 pm

"Ugh....for a moment there, I forgot I sucked at geography." She sighed frustratedly and looked up from her phone. She saw the guy walking down the street.

"Ooo! Dude! Hey, dude!" *she hurried towards him, bag in tow. "Hey, 'cuse me. Can you help a chica out? I'm totally lost."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:55 pm

*Pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of this girl's voice approaching him. Elliott stopped and looked up at her.* "Uh.. sure. Where are you tryin' to get to?"
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Kenzi smiled in relief that he stopped to help.

"I'm trying to get to...well, to a hotel or something. Unless you know of somewhere I can hole up for a few." *she laughed lightly, even though she was serious.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:22 pm

"Well there are plenty of places if you don't wanna spend any money, though those wont be to comfortable or safe." *He gave her a soft smile.* "If your looking for cheep there's a motel just up the road here, and over a few blocks."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:34 pm

"As much as I love the high life, I don't have a lot of cash. Something free-ish would be cool. I can make it plenty comfortable. ...wait, how dangerous? Your girlfriend is on her period, or crazy werewolf on a full moon?" She looked him over, judging his response.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:44 pm

*His brow raised curiously at her choice of danger levels. Wondering if she knew something about him and his friends, or if she was just using colorful words.* "Closer to the werewolf one. Not often but on occasion, people have gone missing, or been found dead or injured. Better to be safe then sorry, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:08 pm

She frowned a bit. "Well that's no good. I can't protect myself while I sleep." She sighed, looked off to no where particular, and muttered out loud, "I've gotten far too used to having someone watching my back."

She looked back at the guy, "how expensive are the motels?"
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:17 pm

*He shrugged.* "Maybe fourty a night. I'm not too sure, never had to use one. They can't be too expensive though." *He thought back to his previous frustration. 'She sure uses them enough.'*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 pm

She noticed the mood shift. "Ooo, sorry man," She said in earnest. "Didn't mean to hit a nerve. Is there one that won't make you go all suckie suckie on me?" She shifted her backpack on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:40 pm

*His brow furrowed questioningly as he looked to the girl.* "I wont go all.." *He sighed and wasn't going to repeat that.* "I wont do anything to-.. Wait. Do you know who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Am I wrong? *she blinked in a bit of confusion* "Well, not personally. I'm Kenzie by the by. Or did you mean vamp?" *she got a hushed voice and leaned in a bit* "Was it supposed to be a secret?"
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:55 pm

*He blinked at her in disbelief.* "Well... I dunno. No one's ever just known. Unless you know other vampires or something.."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:01 pm

She tried not to laugh "Oh yeah. I've know several. Lots of other types too. Can I ask you a question?" She continued as though that was rhetorical "Is everyone here something, or are there other humans here too?"
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:07 pm

"Uh.. Most everyone as far as I can tell is human. Though there was that one guy, and supposedly those kids were odd." *He thought about it, though he was fairly certain.* "Most everyone here doesn't know about Vampires and such. At least not anything real, just movies."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:16 pm

"Ahh, sorry about that. No one is around though. And I'm good at keeping people's secrets." She waved it off like it was no big thing at all. "So, is this place close?"
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:20 pm

"Um, yeah.. I can show you." *He looked in the direction of the cheep sleep motel and waved a hand for her to follow.* "Its about six blocks away or so."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:33 pm

"Great. Thanks very much....umm....didn't get your name. Who am I thanking?" She checked him out from behind before catching up completely. She walked along beside him on the right dragging her bag behind her.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:41 pm

"Elliott." *He smiled softly to her.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:47 pm

She smiled back nicely. "Nice to meet you. So, you from around here Mr. Tightpants?" She walked along with him like she had very few cares in the world.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:57 pm

*He nodded, a small grin turning his lip at her comment.* "Yes, I've lived here my whole life."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:29 pm

"Huh, I can't imagine living in the same place that long. I've been...well, let's just say I tend to wander a lot." She shifted the bag on her shoulder to the other shoulder, fumbling with the luggage she was dragging in the mean time. "Any good bars around here? The last place I was at had one that a lot of fae types meet up in a lot."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 pm

*Elliott shrugged, crossing a street without looking. The oncoming car slammed on its breaks, though it hadn't been going very fast, the driver cursed and honked as they watched him cross.* "I'm not too into bars, but I could maybe look into it for you."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Kenzi stopped and flinched as the car slammed on it's breaks. She scampered after Elliott while waving at the car driver apologetically and mouthed 'sorry'.

"Oh yeah?" She started a bit breathless. "Why's that? Can't hold your liquor?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bitches be crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitches be crazy!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Town :: Suburbia :: Gazebo-
Jump to: