Twilight Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group of Rping Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bitches be crazy!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenzi

Kenzi

Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:00 pm

She laughed. "Maybe, but I don't think I could use one given what's usually done on them." She cringed a bit, shaking her head no as she followed him. "Thanks again for taking the time to show me a place to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:07 pm

*Elliott smiled.* "No problem, I'm glad to help."
*He showed her to the office part of the building, motioning to the door.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:13 pm

She nodded at the door then looked at him. "Well, I guess this is where we part ways. Unless you are super board and want to come in that is."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:22 pm

*Elliott shrugged, glancing back toward where they came from.* "I dunno. I should probably go back home and make sure my mom's still alive." *He was only a little bit sarcastic with that comment. He did worry that that douchebag came back.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:24 pm

She blinked in surprise. "Well, yeah. If you're being serious, you should go check on her. Yikes. Everything okay?" She honestly looked concerned. "Maybe I could help?"
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:31 pm

*He waved his hands in a discouraging way.* "No, thats alright. I'm sure she's fine. Her taste in men is... painful. I chased him away, but if he comes back she'll let him back in. I'd rather that not happen."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:35 pm

The thought of his mom being abused brought up painful memories and made her tense. "No really. I'll go kick his ass. Is he Fae? I can do that too."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:47 pm

*He half smiled at her eagerness to kick the crap out of that bastard. Thinking about her question.* "I think he's just a human, but I don't know for sure. I do know I have to try not to hurt him too much when kicking him out."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:50 pm

"He's probably human then. Seriously though. I'll kick his ass. I'll do it for fun even. Abusive people piss me off." She clenched her fist.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:46 pm

"Knock yourself out. I sure wont stop you." *He smiled to her, appreciative of her shared hatred toward the man.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 pm

"Sweet. We doing this now? Do we have time for me to get a room first? How do you wanna handle this?" Kenzi was ready to go. She'd kick his ass until they were both tired and then some.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:09 pm

*A small chuckle escaped him at her enthusiasm.* "Well, I'm not sure where he is right now, but he'll probably show back at my place eventually. Why don't you get a room and we go from there." *Elliott smiled softly to her.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:12 pm

She blinked at him with a bit of confusion. "Alright. Sounds good. But why are you laughing at me? I really will kick his ass," she put a hand on her hip, "Don't believe me?"
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 pm

*Smile still in tact.* "No, I believe you. Your eagerness to beat him just amuses me is all."
*His eyes widened thinking about what he'd said.* "Not that beating someone amuses me, just the hurting of him specifically. And you wanting to, even though you've not met him."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Now she laughed at him for his expression. "Hey kinky spanking in the bed room is alright if you're into that. But abuse is not okay. No matter who it is. And if it helps you out after you've helped me. All the better." She nodded firmly to set her point.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:50 pm

"Thanks." *He smiled to her again.* "So uh.. Get you a room, then exchange phone numbers and figure things out from there?"
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:53 pm

She nodded and headed towards the door. "Alright. Let's see what they've got for me." She walked towards the door and held it open for Elliot, waiting for him to go through before she did. "After you, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:13 am

*He raised a brow at Kenzi and proceeded through the door. Waiting for her to go up to the desk.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Kenzi ignored the look and followed after him. She walked up to the front desk and asked the lady what they had for single rooms. She listened to the options then signed up for the basic one. Picking up the key she looked at Elliot. "You tagging along?"
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:14 pm

*He smirked at the question. Thinking of the cliche situation this could seem like.* "I don't know. People might talk."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:17 pm

"Meh, people will talk anyway. If you're going to let something like that stop you, you'll never get to do anything." She shrugged. She didn't care what other people thought. And she had no issue letting people know that. "Besides, we're just dropping off my bags."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:24 pm

*His brow raised and he nodded at her words of wisdom. Moving to follow her.* "Lead the way." "He smiled to her.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Kenzi walked down the hall to the room. She hoped. The lady had said down the hall and left. She rounded the corner and looked for room 11. She stopped in front of the door and nodded. "Here we are." She put in the key and opened the door. She looked around the room and shrugged. "Not bad. I've been in worse, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:02 pm

*Elliott stepped in, not straying too far from the door. He waited and watched as Kenzi did her thing.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Kenzi walked into the room, still looking around. Bathroom, sink, shower, bed. She pushed on the bed, there was a faint squeak. She shrugged. At least this time the room didn't smell. She put both bags on the bed. She opened the larger one and pulled out a katana and put it over her back. She looked up. "Alright, ready when ever you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitches be crazy!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Town :: Suburbia :: Gazebo-
Jump to: