Twilight Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group of Rping Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bitches be crazy!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elliott-

Elliott-

Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:06 pm

*He shook his head, glancing over to her.* "Nah, I've just never been too interested in getting drunk. Don't like what it does to people."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:10 pm

"That's a shame. I love a good drink." She caught his eye when he looked back and smiled at him. "So, you don't like what it does to people. Or don't like what it does to you?"
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:17 pm

*He shrugged again.* "It's all the same really. I don't really know exactly how I'd act, But the odds are in favor of loud, rude, foolish, belligerent, and violent. From the majority of people I've seen drunk anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:21 pm

"Sounds like you've been hanging out in the wrong pubs. Or with the wrong people. Usually alcohol just amplifies what you were feeling when you started drinking. So, if you're mad when you start, yeah, you'll probably be a jerk. But, works the other way too." She caught up so she was walking beside him, not behind. "Of course. There are always the exceptions to the rule. Some people, like me, are just happy drunks. Some people aren't. You learn who not to bother with." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:27 pm

*He smiled to her.* "I'll keep that in mind if ever I feel the urge to get shit faced."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:29 pm

She laughed. "You never know. It could be fun!" She bumped his arm out of playfulness. "so what sort of things do you get up to, since you're not holding down a bar stool."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 pm

*He laughed at the phrase.* "'Cuz it might get away, right?" *Amidst his chuckles he answered her.* "Work, fix up my bike and race it."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:38 pm

"That's right, it could float off." Her head snapped in his direction at his next statement. "You have a bike?!" She skipped and let out a squeal of delight. "What kind? What kind of races?" Her step had a bit of a bounce in it as she asked him the questions.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:51 pm

*He smirked at her excitement. He enjoyed talking about his bike.* "It's a Suzuki V-Strom. We mostly race out in the country side, so gravel roads a majority of the time, but we occasionally do paved here in town."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:35 pm

"Awesome! That would be fun to watch. Mind if I tag along some time?" She smiled sincerely. She really did like watching races. She also enjoyed betting on them. But that was neither here nor there.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:47 pm

"Uh..." *He made a face that screamed that was a bad idea as he thought about the rest of his crew.* "I um... I'm not sure that'd be a healthy life choice for you. I personally wouldn't mind, but I'm not too sure some of the other guys wouldn't try to eat you."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:56 pm

She frowned a bit. "Super, more 'meat bag' comments huh? Well that's no good. I could eat a lot of garlic? All of them vamps or something?"
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 pm

*He nodded. Turning a corner to the street they needed to be on.* "Yeah, and I really don't trust a few of them to not kill you for the sport of it." *Thinking of two in particular.*
"Maybe I could ask and see if it would be alright? Or there is this other kid with a bike. We could probably race just the two of us, maybe convince one or two of the guys that seem safer to come along."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:09 pm

She waved in a 'forget it' motion. "Naw, I'm sure I can find some race to watch with out you having to put yourself out like that." She shrugged. "Maybe we could just check out your bike sometime. That'd be cool too. Of course. You really don't have to hang out with me at all either. You are just being a sweetheart and showing somewhere to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:20 pm

*Elliott flashed a shy smile when she called him a sweetheart. Glancing over to her.* "I don't mind. I actually find you quite interesting, you seem to know quite a bit about.." *He thought of how to refur to a supernatural being.* ".. oddities like myself, for seeming to be human yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:44 pm

She nodded. "Oh yeah. The Kenz is one hundred percent human. I've got quite a bit of experience with them, yeah. I used to do private investigating with a succubus." She sighed, she shouldn't have brought up Bo. She missed her really badly. She shook her head in attempt to clear it. This was for the best. For everyone. She smiled at Elliott. "Lots of good times. Met a lot of interesting people."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 pm

*He raised a curious brow as he looked at Kenzi.* "What kind of investigating does a succubus do? Or were you the lead detective?"
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:58 pm

She laughed. "Me the lead detective. That's good. I was more of her handler. Getting jobs and what not. She's more or less a private investigator. She would really take about any type of cases, even regular ones. Where we were, the Fae....errmmm...supernatural...community was divided into light and dark Fae. They didn't like to associate with each other and weren't supposed to be in each others' area. She is neutral. So she can go where ever she wants to. It was handy a lot of times."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:07 pm

"So, um.. How do you know someone is... supernatural?" *Looking to her for the answer and to see if he was using the word correctly.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Kenzi blinked as she tried to think of how to explain it. "Well....I'm not sure for most people honestly. I've always been able to tell. It's just kind of a feeling I get. Most people wouldn't know if it slapped them in the face it seems though. And even then, some try to explain it away." She shrugged. "Sorry babe, not much help there."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:20 pm

*He nodded.* "Thats fine. I just wondered if there was a way for me to tell. I'm pretty sure I've come across some others, not exactly like me, but definitely not human either. Though I didn't have any idea until Glenn got thrown like he weighed nothing." *A small amused smirk pulled at his lip as he remembered that night.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Kenzi quirked an eyebrow. "You look amused that this, Glen, got tossed. Not a great buddy I take it?" She went that route, hoping that it wasn't he just enjoyed seeing people get hurt instead.
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:31 pm

*He shrugged.* "Not my favorite person. He's more trouble then he's worth in my opinion. So it was kinda nice to see him get thrown down a peg or so." *Elliott smiled to Kenzi. They approached the parking lot of the cheap motel, vacancy sign missing an 'a' as the light was burnt out.*
Back to top Go down
Kenzi

Kenzi

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:51 pm

She raised both eyebrows at the motel. "Well, I'm gonna guess a massage is out of the question." She half laughed. A massage would feel great after lugging her bags around for several days on end. "Not too bad lookin' though."
Back to top Go down
Elliott-

Elliott-

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:56 pm

"Maybe they have those vibrating beds." *He shrugged, proceeding toward the building.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitches be crazy!   Bitches be crazy! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitches be crazy!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Town :: Suburbia :: Gazebo-
Jump to: